Plantroom refurbishment of the main heating and hot water systems
We received a tender request for a plantroom refurbishment of the main heating and hot water systems within Rothesay Court for Sanctuary Housing. We were awarded the works and carried out the initial mobilisation providing a project plan and attending site visits. We organised a temporary boiler throughout the works so that the site could continue to have relevant facilities.
Our role was primary contractor included the below from design right through to installation
· Supply and install of all new boiler plant and associated equipment-3 No Worcester GB162’s
· Complete rewire and building management control system.
· Complete new flue system powder coated to be aesthetically pleasing.
· Full plant room re-pipe to include new crane valves.
· Isogenopac thermal insulation.
· Full manufactures commission to supply Sanctuary Housing with an extended warranty.
During the works special consideration was taken for the vulnerable residents within the building. Our Lead Engineer provided full support throughout and acted as the site supervisor. He kept in touch with the residents and Sanctuary Housing throughout.
Keep your people safe. Assessments, alarms, signage, extinguishers – we do the lot.Find out more
Gas, plumbing & heating – plus air conditioning. By skilled engineers, with years of experience.Find out more
Testing. Lighting. Installation – and repairs. Upgrading to LEDs? Need to save energy? We can help.Find out more